Are you looking for Ayurvedic Treatment for Back Pain in Chandigarh then Arya Vaidya Sala Baddi is one of the Best Hospital for Ayurvedic Treatment in Chandigarh its located around 45 Kms away from Chandigarh in lush green surroundings, it’s also one of the latest milestones of AVS situated in Baddi. We all know at times, all it takes is leaning over to lift up a pen from the ground for back pain to hit and luckily there are many times the pain stay only for some time and goes away on its own but sometimes it stay a little longer. So to get cured of all the backaches through Ayurvedic treatment at Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakkal Baddi as it the best hospital for Ayurvedic treatment in Chandigarh for Back Aches.
Here at AVS, where therapy and treatment are disease-specific as they are prescribed by our Ayurveda doctors. Whereas the hospital has their own built tastefully with lots of amenities to make the guests feel at home and rejuvenate themselves. All Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakkal branches are also involved in research, and publication of medical journals and books, vast herbal plantations, and for also organizing educational programs. And it’s the best Ayurvedic hospital in Chandigarh
There are many factors for backache’s these days due to the stress and the strains that are felt in the lower back areas. These stresses and strains are the main cause of provocation which leads to the stiffness in the back.
Men and Woman are equally affected by back pain as it occurs most often between ages 30- 50 years, due to part of the aging process but also result in sedentary lifestyles with some little exercises. Also, the risk of experiencing low back pain from disc disease or spinal degeneration increases with age.
Symptoms of back pain may include:
- Muscle ache
- Shooting or stabbing pain
- Pain that radiates down your leg
- Limited flexibility or range of motion of the back
- Inability to stand up straight
In Ayurvedic treatment for back pain, many Ayurvedic therapies are used in to give long lasting relief to the patients. Some of them are:
- Abhyangam: in this Ayurvedic oil is used to massage the full body. It helps to improve the circulation of blood and opens all the blocked nerves. It helps to give relief to the patient.
- Kati Basti: In this therapy warm herbal oil is used to massage the lower back with gram and wheat flour paste.
- Pizhichil: in this therapy, the lower back portion of the body is massaged with the help of warm medicated oil. An extra cloth is used to soak it in warm medicated oil and then squeeze on the back of the patient. It helps to tone muscle and provide it more strength.
- Kizhi: In this therapy, a satchel is made with a cloth having a mixture of rice, herbs, powder, and sand. It is then pounded on the back portion of the body. It produces dry heat which helps in providing relief from the back pain.
There are many other therapies which help to provide long-lasting relief. If you have to serve back pain then you can take the Ayurvedic medicines for the back pain. For this take the help of your doctor as the medicines should be taken under the prescription of the doctor.
Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakkal Baddi offers the best Ayurvedic treatment for diseases like Diabetes, Arthritis, and Parkinson’s, Paralysis, Spondylitis, Hypertension and many more. Along with this, there is a large number of healthcare services like Rejuvenation programs and weight loss programs. Also, the Ayurveda center has a herbal garden, a cow farm, yoga and meditation facilities, three temples and an organic farming site. We help in bringing out a vast lifestyle change i.e. we serve ‘satvik’ food to the patients.
AVS Baddi not only offers holistic health but also disease management where mental, environmental and spiritual existence of patients is nurtured through the authentic knowledge and wisdom of Ayurveda. Therefore it’s known for the Best Ayurvedic treatment for Back Pain in Chandigarh
Best Ayurvedic treatment for Back Pain in Chandigarh
For any questions or suggestions, please use our contacts below.
Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakkal
Vrindavan, village Thana near Gugga Madi Mandir
Epip, Phase 2 Baddi, Himachal Pradesh- 173205