Testosterone is the male hormone that controls fertility, muscle mass, and red platelet generation.When level of testosterone decreases or become lower than minimum required level it leads to conditions like hypogonadism or infertility. This blog will discuss how to treat low testosterone and what are the reasons of low testosterone.
Symptoms of low Testosterone
Testosterone is an important hormone in the human body. But it starts to decrease each year after age 30. Low levels of testosterone that are atypical of normal aging are because of other essential reasons for hypogonadism. It happens when the testicles don’t able to produce enough testosterone.
- Decreased body hair
- Decreased muscle mass
- low sex drive
- Erectile dysfunction
- Growth of breast tissue
Hypogonadism can begin during fetal development, during puberty or during adulthood.
If it starts during fetal development then the primary consequence is impaired growth of external sex organs. A male child can develop female genitals, ambiguous genitals, underdeveloped male genitals
Puberty: Normal growth can be risked if hypogonadism happens during puberty. Issues happen with:
- · Muscle development
- · Deepening of the voice
- · Lack of body hair
- · Underdeveloped genitals
- · Overly long limbs
- · Enlarged breasts (gynecomastia)
Later in life, lacking testosterone can prompt different issues. Side effects include:
- Low energy levels
- Low muscle mass
- · Infertility
- · Erectile dysfunction
- · Decreased sex drive
- · Slow hair growth or hair loss
- · Loss of bone mass
- · Gynecomastia
Fatigue and mental stress are some of the main reasons of low Testosterone.
- Adding resistance exercise especially cardiovascular excercise and losing weight which can help to increase levels of testosterone.
- Herbal supplements claim to be “testosterone boosters” which helps to increase levels of testosterone.
- Foods rich in zinc and vitamin D helping your body moderate your testosterone levels.
- Testosterone replacement therapy is used to help treat people with abnormally low levels of testosterone. For this treatment, testosterone medication is prescribed.
If you feel and suspect that you’re T-levels are decreasing, get tested and seek treatment. Chemforce is a promising natural remedy that can help improve overall quality of life in men and tell the ways how to treat low testosterone.
How to treat low Testosterone