From the route to the Crowne, there are seven points scattered across our body that are major highways for energy to flow. Most Crystals have properties that closely associate them with one of the seven chakras and by placing them in the right areas, they can help to improve the flow of energy throughout the body. Chakra healing stones are also called chakra crystals.
The chakras represent an energy center responsible for certain emotions, qualities, and organs in humans. Each of the seven chakras controls a certain type of energy within the body and keeps them all healthy and flowing in the right direction. We can better balance, our body and mind we start at the very crown of the head and follow a straight line down the body to the lip of the tailbone when using chakra crystals to replace the corresponding crystals on the sakura areas of the body to help influence and manner played the chakras energy flow.
What are chakra healing crystals?
Chakra, healing crystals, also known as chakra crystals or stones of chakras are types of stone that are known to correspond with your body chakras. Chakras are derived from the Sanskrit word which means “wheel “and refers to the energy center in the body. if these chakras become imbalanced, this is set to affect your overall well-being both spiritually and physically. so people use the stones of chakras to magnify or balance their energy centers.
Types of chakras stones and crystals
Here are the most commonly associated chakra stones for each of the seven main energy centers.
1. Root chakra stones:-The root chakra(Muladhara), is the first chakra located at the bottom of the spine. This energy center is associated with grounding, safety, stability, and basic needs. Its color is red and the associated element is an earth-popular Crystal for the root chakra area.
- Hematite:-This Blackstone has powerful grounding properties to reconnect your mind with your body to the Earth.
- Fire Agate:-Has a grounding in ritual, energy, and alliance, your energetic body with your physical being.
- Red is Jalper:-Another excellent stone that will help you remain grounded during spiritual practices.
- Tiger eye:-This red crystal, also known as the survival stone, has a grounding and protective energy.
2. Sacral chakra:-The sacral chakra is the second chakra located in the lower belly, close to the pelvis and sexual organs. It governs our emotions, sensuality, pleasure, creativity, passion, and sexuality emotionally. This chakra is connected to our feelings of self-worth, and even more specifically our self-worth around pleasure, sexuality, and creativity.
- Orange calcite:- This is a powerful crystal for overcoming and healing from emotional stress, particularly around sexuality.
- Amber:-This is an orange stone that can withdraw disease and pain from the body. It also enhances creativity and gives you the strength to set healthy relationships.
- Citrine:-This yellow-orange crystal clears your mind to tap into your creative potential and his accident if you suffer from creative blocks.
3. Solar plexus chakra:-the solar plexus. Chakra is the third chakra located in the upper abdomen in the stomach area. It is the home of our personal power and is responsible for the level of confidence in a resident. We feel blockages in the third chakra are often experienced through digestive issues like ulcers, heartburn, eating disorder, and indigestion.
The best crystal for the solar plexus chakra includes:
- Citrine:-this is suitable for both the second and third chakra as it helps to boost self-esteem, overcome adversity, and attract success.
- Tiger eye:-Tiger Eye increases your confidence and courage, enabling you to take action and move forward.
- Yellow Aventurine:-This unique stone, stands for your willpower decision, making and allows you to take control over your life.
4. Heart chakra:-The heart chakra is the fourth chakra, serving as a bridge between the upper and lower energy centers and connecting the spiritual and physical realms. Additionally, it harmonizes the mind, body, and spirit.
To heal or open this chakra you can use the following stones:
- Emerald:-This gorgeous turquoise stone is the crystal for hope and healing
- Jade:-working with green jade will help you attract more love and assist in healing, heartache, and emotional pain
- Malachite:-This is another Greenstone that can clear and balance the heart.
5. Throat chakra:-the throat chakra is the fifth chakra that sits at the base of the throat. As one would expect, this chakra is connected to our ability to communicate, wobbly voice and throat problems, as well as any problems with everything surrounding that area, such as the teeth, gums, and mouth may indicate a blockage.
Many chakra stones will help you open this energy center are:
- Turquoise:-This blue stone enhances communication helping you express yourself better.
- Aquamarine:-This Crystal can help you identify what is holding you back and boost your self-expression to better go after what you want.
- Blue lace agate:-this gorgeous stone is incredibly soothing. It is a beautiful stone to use before public speaking as it is anxiety and promotes open communication.
6. Third eye chakra:-The third eye chakra is the sixth chakra that sits between the eyebrows emotionally. The chakra governs your ability to trust your intuition, self-reflect, and get outside your thoughts to enjoy the world around you. Its color is indigo, and there are several stones with high energy that will help you connect more with your intuition.
- Labradorite:- is a stone of transformation and it balances and protects the aura, raises consciousness and grounds spiritual energies. It is and excellent stone for strengthening intuition, promoting psychic abilities, banishes fears and insecurities, and strengthens faith in the self and trust in the universe.
- Lapis lazuli:-this old navy blue stone, represents universal truth and is said to stimulate psychic abilities and inner vision.
- Lolite:-another dark colored stone that activates the third eye, and counts chakra to access new and higher consciousness.
7. Crown chakra:-finally the seventh and last primary chakra is the crown; it is located just above the top of the head and its color is purple. The crown chakra is linked to every other chakra and so it affects not just all of those organs but also our brain and nervous system. It is considered the chakra of enlightenment and represents our connection to our life’s purpose and spirituality. It is the most difficult chakra to open, but these crystals can help you work on it.
- Amethyst:-this glistening purple stone has high spiritual energy. It brings trance equality to your mind and soul.
- Charoite:-this is powerful stone which is all about positive transformation that helps clean and clear the higher chakras, removing negative energy, and replacing it with positivity. It also helps you to cut through the noise, to embrace deep insight, and to live in accordance with your highest sense of authenticity too.
- Selenite:-this pristine white stone is known for its ability to help you exist in higher realms.
How do use Chakra stones and Crystals for Healing?
There are four primaries ways which one can use a healing stone for the seven chakras:
- Meditation:-as you meditate, place the stone on the body part and repeat a mantra or the seeds sound to bring out the balancing energies further.
- Home decor: put the stones around your home to fill your personal space with balancing energy.
- Use in Jewellery:-put the crystal in the necklace bracelet or ring earrings to get the healing effects.
- Carry them with you:-when you need a particular boost of chakra energy, carry the correlating stones with you to manifest this energy while on the go.
The seven chakras are powerful points in the energy bodies that help you maintain a healthy, physical and emotional balance in life. For this reason, it is vital that you observe these energy centers regularly, and take time out of your busy day to improve the flow of prana. There are many simple methods for healing chakra blockages with these crystals. You don’t have to be an expert in energy healing to get started.