If anyone has a problem for irregular periods then there are many natural remedies for irregular periods. This problem is very common in many women. There are many numbers of reasons for irregular periods such as weight loss or gain, eating disorder, anemia and thyroid disorder, PCOS, Harmone imbalance etc.
Hormonal imbalance is the most common reason for irregular period. Due to unbalanced diet, stress or lack of sleep, any of these can be the culprits of irregular periods. One such condition is Poly cystic Ovary Disease (PCOD) or PCOS.
There are many Natural Remedies for Irregular Periods:
Ginger: Ginger is very beneficial for irregular periods.
- Add one-half teaspoon of fresh ground ginger in a cup of water and boil it for five to seven minutes.
- Add a small amount of sugar.
- Drink this three times a day after meals.
- Do this for about one month or more.
- Add one-half teaspoon of cinnamon powder to a glass of milk. Drink this daily for several weeks.
- You can also drink cinnamon tea, chew cinnamon sticks regularly.
- Extract fresh Aloevera gel from an aloe leaf.
- Mix in one teaspoon of honey.
- Consume it daily before having your breakfast.
- Follow this remedy for about three months.
Note: Do not use this remedy during your periods.
Unripe Papaya is very useful in regulating menstrual flow as it helps contract muscle fibers in the uterus.
- Consume one-quarter teaspoon of turmeric with milk, honey or jiggery. Take it daily for several weeks or until you see improvement.
- You can also take turmeric in supplement form; consult your doctor for proper dosage.
If any of the natural remedies is not working to regulate your periods, then you should consult with the doctor and take medication. Furocyst is the best medication to regulate your menstruation. It is based on US Patented ingredient and is clinically approved.
Call : +91 9915002390
Natural Remedies for Irregular Periods